[Noisebridge-discuss] November membership dues

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 2 09:31:17 UTC 2008

Hi Everyone,

Can you believe it's November already?  Noisebridge has had a space for an entire month, and it's already set up well enough to do lots of way cool hacking!  And every time I've come by, regardless of the time of day or night, there have been people there hacking on cool stuff.  Yay!

With the new month comes the membership dues, which are due today.

There are many ways to pay your dues.  The easiest for me, your over-worked anal treasurer, is to pay with PayPal.  Our account is:
     noisebridge23 at gmail.com
Please consider setting things up to automatically pay your dues at the beginning of each month.  (PayPal accepts money from a bank account or a credit card.)

Another way to pay is via direct bank transfer.  Here's the info:
     Routing #:  121042882
     Account#:  3375567215
     Account Name:  NoisebridgeIf this is your preferred method of payment, please consider having an automatic payment each month.

Another way is to give me (or anyone on the board) a check (made out to Noisebridge) or cash.

Please make sure to get me your dues as soon as you can.

Best,
Mitch.