[Noisebridge-discuss] Thinkpad P2x powerbrick

Mikael Vejdemo Johansson mik at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 10 22:45:37 UTC 2008

Hey all,

my wife just poked me in deep distress. Her computer's power adapter -
for an old IBM thinkpad - is on the fritz, and she desperately needs
one for just long enough to extract her data from her laptop.

Does anyone happen to have a powerbrick I could borrow for ... say ...
two weeks or so? I'd need to take it with me when I go to visit her on
Thursday, and I could bring it back again last week of November when I
get back to SF.

It's the type of powerbrick compatible with the P21 and P22 Thinkpads.
Apparently, the Lenovo powerbricks have too large connectors.

Mikael Vejdemo Johansson, Dr.rer.nat
Postdoctoral researcher
mik at math.stanford.edu