[Noisebridge-discuss] FW: [Fwd: Dorkbott Event]

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 11 23:32:52 UTC 2008

Hey Everyone,

Caitlin just sent me this email letting us know that it is OK for us to have the Dorkbot meeting on the 19th over at Station 40, the amazingly cool anarchist collective a few feet from our space.

Thing is Karen just emailed saying that Dorkbot isn't going to happen on the 19th.

What should we do?

I happen to be in Lisbon at the moment (but will be back before the 19th), so what I can do is somewhat limited.

Best,
Mitch.