[Noisebridge-discuss] Hologlyphic Video Art Collaboration Project

Hologlyphics glyphs at hologlyphics.com
Thu Nov 20 00:34:49 UTC 2008

Hi Folks,

 This is in regards to the collaboration that was discussed at the meeting last night, I was asked to set up a wiki page with some pictures. This is for a 3D Video Art & Movie system without glasses.

 There will be a demo of the current system this weekend, Leif may be able to host us at the Alameda County Computer Resource Center or it will be at my place, more on this soon. Please get in contact if you want to see the Hologlyphics system demo, wish to get involved or have questions. We will discuss the details at the demo and again at the next meeting.

The Wiki is here:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Concepts#Hologlyphic_Video_Art_Project

 Hope people find this project interesting.

Cheers,
Walter Funk
glyphs at hologlyphics.com