[Noisebridge-discuss] anybody up for moving furniture within a house for pay?

jim jim at well.com
Mon Nov 24 21:18:05 UTC 2008

   (i'm not aware of etiquette in asking for
personal help and offering pay; if there's
squawking, i'll rescind and beg forgiveness).

   my girlfriend, susanna, is going to have
floors in her house refinished. she has me
as the sole furniture move-arounder, and i'm
not all that great at it. she's willing to
pay money for one or two people to come on
thursday, 20081127 (thanksgiving day), from
something like 11AM or noon to maybe 2PM or
3 PM (exact times are flexible).
   work is maybe 20 pieces of furniture,
mostly light (chairs), but including a
spinnet piano and a large mausoleum-type
storage thing, to be moved from front rooms
to back rooms and kitchen.
   location is on fulton very near ocean
beach.
   perks include rides to and from, coffee