[Noisebridge-discuss] Cable clutter in the corner with the Jukebox, audio, pub net terminal

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Tue Nov 25 09:05:11 UTC 2008

And now for my third cranky email to the list, I just went through and
cleaned up the cable clutter again behind the 1st floor couch. Please
think a little bit more logical when attempting to hook up new devices
into the area. I've found a number of extra audio cables hooked up to
one end but not to other things.

If you change the state of cabling back there for oh say, to stop
music playing from the jukebox that is running in a screen session
that you're not sure how to access or don't want to bother asking how,
please be an excellent member to your peers by return it to its
original configuration when you leave the space.

--
Rubin Abdi
Rubin at Starset.net