[Noisebridge-discuss] refrigerator and freezer news

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Nov 27 18:38:51 UTC 2008

Two separate items --

Keeping paper goods in the freezer is amusing, but has proven to be less
than entirely useful.  (It was my idea originally, so everybody should
totally mock me for it.)  I used one of the space heaters to dry
everything out, made better places for everything, and wrote a note on
the freezer compartment explaining the new deal.

Putting one's leftovers in the fridge for a few hours is fine.
Purchasing supplies for a group meal and storing them in the fridge for
a day or two is also fine (although this should be coordinated and a
note left as to the purpose of the supplies).  But, putting large
foodstuffs meant for individual consumption or personally-owned drinks
in the fridge for multiple days is Not Excellent.

Also, somebody should eat the ice cream in the freezer.  I dunno who
donated it, but it's been there for more than a week now.

-andy