[Noisebridge-discuss] o stickers where art thou

jim jim at well.com
Wed Nov 12 02:26:19 UTC 2008

   i sure hope we have the patience to see if
some cool improvement on the artwork for the
logo will make its appearance.
   wouldn't it be sad if we got another whole
role of stickers and maybe some patches and
then found out that there was this really cool
improvement with a monkey in it and a great
motto and that we'll have to wait until we use
up our new batch in order to use it?

   and what about the edgier font possibility?
(i really like inconsolata other than its
treatment of " ' ` characters.)