[Noisebridge-discuss] o stickers where art thou

Steen Comer mediapathic at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 07:27:30 UTC 2008

On Nov 11, 2008, at 6:26 PM, jim wrote:

>   i sure hope we have the patience to see if
> some cool improvement on the artwork for the
> logo will make its appearance.
>   wouldn't it be sad if we got another whole
> role of stickers and maybe some patches and
> then found out that there was this really cool
> improvement with a monkey in it and a great
> motto and that we'll have to wait until we use
> up our new batch in order to use it?

Man, see what happens when I accidentally single reply?

The thing he's referring to is this:
http://img.skitch.com/20081114-bpqsa9wftyqxxmfpc2ymmiqjxr.jpg

And despite the glowing praises I don't think this is worth making
into a sticker as it is, I was just mucking about, although as the
designer I say you guys can do whatever you want with it. I have
the .ai available on request.

--esc