[Noisebridge-discuss] Making some information for new members easier to find on the wiki.

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Nov 18 23:46:53 UTC 2008

Jake, when I wrote up the membership process page I seem to have left
off the detail of the amount of the dues, and now the page is locked.
Will you take a moment and make this edit (or unlock it so I can)?

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Noisebridge_Membership

"Membership dues are $80 per month, or $40 if you self-identify as a
Starving Hacker.  Dues are payable to the [[Board and Officers|treasurer]]."

thanks!
Rachel