[Noisebridge-discuss] Junk units: The cleansing fire

Davidfine d at vidfine.com
Thu Nov 20 01:26:28 UTC 2008

On Wednesday Dec3 I will rent a zip car and drive a bunch of Junk to the
ACCRC. I will stop by NoisePad on the way to collect as much unwanted
junk as I can fit. I propose that between now and then people label junk
as such. The Tuesday meeting prior would be a great time to gather it
all under the kitchen table for me to pick up.

I believe at last meeting it was decided there should be a bin for
unwanted junk on its way out. And of course the best way to keep that
manageable is to not bring unwanted junk in the first place.
--D