[Noisebridge-discuss] OT: streaming music suggestions?

Adam Skory askory at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 02:21:31 UTC 2008

speaking of headphones, I think I left a pair of Philips SHS8000
ear-hook style headphones at the space. They look like these:

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/sc/32335051-2-200-0.gif

If anyone has seen them I would be very interested in getting them
back before they get hacked. I offer a hug as a reward. Or perhaps me
not hugging you as a reward, whichever you find more motivating.

-Skory