[Noisebridge-discuss] Access System

Quinn Norton quinn at quinnnorton.com
Thu Nov 20 23:11:44 UTC 2008

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008, Alex Perez wrote:

> And that of course raises the question: Should the will of 5-10% of
> any given group trump the will of the other 90%? Not exactly a new
> problem...

well, if we're trying to be excellent to each other, then i think we
should probably make allowances for each other rather than take up the big
philosophy of democracy debate. i'm not sure that this is worth excluding
people over. it's not like if the people who want to remain anonymous
(whoever they are!) can get in the rest of us can't.

in general, i prefer the idea of making allowances and figuring everything
comes out in the wash. i love inclusion and hate bistromath.

Freelance Journalist & Photographer

  quinnnorton.com || +1 408 813 8064 || aim, skype, msn: ambiguousquinn

    I've seen it already, it's shit.