[Noisebridge-discuss] Slow internet access at 83c

Alex Perez aperez at alexperez.com
Thu Nov 27 00:47:50 UTC 2008

Because 802.11a/b/g/n/x/y/z and radio communication in general is
inherently unreliable. If you don't think so, I invite you to read the
legislation governing Industrial, Scientific, and Medical (ISM) use,
which provides zero protection against interference. Also, anyone
besides casual users might actually appreciate fixed latencies on
their LAN instead of latencies which waver when someone walks through
the room.