[Noisebridge-discuss] More details for the nap pods?

Quinn Norton quinn at quinnnorton.com
Sat Nov 29 07:50:43 UTC 2008

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008, Rubin Abdi wrote:

> That is the do-ocracy. Myself nor Reed have had any overlapping free
> time to work on this. We have smelly couches that people are already
> willing to reside on for days at a time, sounds like there actually
> isn't a need for this project to happen at all. Other people should
> use that space, I'll go ahead and burn the two futon mattresses I was
> going to donate to the space. Awesome.

hey pardner, one cotton pickin' minute... my understanding from jake was
that he was waiting for a piece of pod-quipment to be brought/delivered,
and that it was on hold for that. can anyone confirm or deny this before
he comes back and finds it removed out from under him?

also for the record i am anti smelly couch and pro space where the smell
factor is thought out, and in footprint we loose less space if we do pods
and don't do so much in the way of couches.

Freelance Journalist & Photographer

  quinnnorton.com || +1 408 813 8064 || aim, skype, msn: ambiguousquinn

"You will find that the State is the kind of organization which,
though it does big things badly, does small things badly too."