[Noisebridge-discuss] More details for the nap pods?

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sat Nov 29 07:55:37 UTC 2008

On 2008 Nov 28, at 235043, Quinn Norton wrote:
> hey pardner, one cotton pickin' minute... my understanding from jake
> was
> that he was waiting for a piece of pod-quipment to be brought/
> delivered,
> and that it was on hold for that. can anyone confirm or deny this
> before
> he comes back and finds it removed out from under him?

Jake's involvement with the pods was coming up with the idea, asking
Reed and I if we (Reed and I) wanted to build it, and a promise to
possibly help build it at some later point in time. As far as
materials and equipment went, from what I can remember he had zero to
say about that.

--
Rubin Abdi
Rubin at Starset.net