[Noisebridge-discuss] noise @ noisebridge

Greg Albrecht gregoryba at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 00:38:19 UTC 2008

hey everyone,
i'm not sure if this made it out to the list yet, but there was an
incident at the space last night that merits discussion...

as we were leaving the space (sometime between 10:30P and 11P) a
neighbor across the street poked their head out of their window and
yelled at us for making 'too much noise'. now, granted that the
mission isn't exactly a vacuum of sound, i don't think it's completely
unreasonable for residents of that street to expect their kids to have
a quiet night's sleep on a weeknight. i believe the problem was caused
by too many people milling-about and chatting in front of the space.
perhaps we could be trusted to self-regulate and, at least on week
nights, keep our debates and rawkus discussions confined to the inside
of the building?

what do you all think?

-g

--