[Noisebridge-discuss] noise @ noisebridge

davidfine d at vidfine.com
Thu Oct 2 00:52:48 UTC 2008

We were warned that this neighbor was a problem with the previous
tenant. And that they got in the habit of complaining no matter what
time of day. We should keep outdoor activity down at night because we
don't want to be jerks, but don't be surprised if there are more
complaints regardless. We were told the zoning is such that it's legally
fine to make a certain amount of noise, someone can look into details if
it comes up again.
--D