[Noisebridge-discuss] Place to hang two wheeled human powered machines!

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Thu Oct 2 04:24:10 UTC 2008

We have a bike rack! It holds 5 bikes, 2 hang by the rear tire and 3
hang by the front. When there are no bikes it looks like a coat rack,
don't be fooled! At some point in time (when ever I figure out who's
on this build group) I'd like to setup a simple coat rack near the
door, in addition to a wire/cable rack.

Also I am planning on picking up and donating a bike tool box (with
tools) and a pump, maybe even a couple of spare tubes. We had a
massive discussion about donating and ownership, etc, last night. All
I ask is if tools wear out and break later on down the line, please
let me know so I can donate replacements. There's nothing shittier
then walking a broken bike to an empty tool box.

Thanks.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.com