[Noisebridge-discuss] key access for non-signers

Paul Böhm paul at boehm.org
Thu Oct 2 09:26:34 UTC 2008

just to share our experiences:

we've got like 50 people having keys now (at 130+ members), we started
with about 15 keys on the day after we signed the lease

no problems two and a half years in, not a single one.

i say: fix the incorporation problem and hand out the keys.
(personally i'd even hand them out now, if i was on the lease)

paul