[Noisebridge-discuss] articles of incorporation submitted today

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 20:21:14 UTC 2008

Hi Everyone,

The articles of incorporation for Noisebridge were submitted today.  The secretary of state's office was too busy to grant them today, so we'll be accepted sometime early next week.  Once they get back to us, the board's first act is to sign the papers and grant Noisebridge permission to do business as Noisebridge.  We'll also submit a form to the IRS to get a Tax ID number, which gives us the right to have a bank account, insurance, and a lease under Noisebridge's name.

Cheers,
Mitch.