[Noisebridge-discuss] Useful stuff in Fruitvale

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Sun Oct 5 22:28:21 UTC 2008

Here's an email I just got from a garage seller in Fruitvale.  He sent
pictures which the mailing list rejected, so I put them up here (did not
take the time to correct the orientation):
http://www.crazedweasels.com/noisebridge/

I'm very inclined to offer them $250 or $300 for the lot, I can mentally
place every single thing usefully around the space.  I hope nobody
objects too strongly, I'll wait an hour but I don't want him to sell the
stuff to someone else!

Rachel

------
Dear Rachel,

The duct fan was $200 new, has never been used, and is very quiet. I am
sitting at the 8 foot folding table right now; it is totally functional,
but not very pretty. We cut one of the sheets of pvc and put it on top
as the top of the table is pretty dinged up. If you are willing to take
everything you listed, we would be happy to make you a really fantastic
deal. Feel free to make us an offer, but please don't factor the table
in, as we are happy to pass that along for free if you want it. It is a
lot of stuff, so you will definitely need a truck. We would happy to
help load on this end, and if we need to wait a day or two before you
could pick it up, that would be fine too.

Best,

Dave and Elizabeth

On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Rachel McConnell <rachel at xtreme.com>