[Noisebridge-discuss] Help Jamie make a sign for the DNA lounge?

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Mon Oct 6 23:46:51 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm not sure if anyone here is interested but the DNA lounge needs help
building a sign. The DNA is my favorite club/bar in San Francisco. It's
a pretty awesome hacker friendly space with wifi, public linux
terminals, often with great music or shows, etc. It's a place that lots
of Noisebridge'er(s) hang out from time to time.

Jamie puts a lot of work into making his software and his processes
public. If you've ever wondered how to make snark-a-tron or how to make
a disklist kiosk with free software, he's done it, bitched about it and
then found useful solutions for everyone. He's also documented the
entire life of his club online in a pretty funny (as in schadenfreude)
weblog of sorts.

Anyone able to help him with this sign would be helping with a fun metal
project and working with awesome people.

His message follows (I asked before forwarding it)...