[Noisebridge-discuss] people with keys, please read

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Oct 8 09:50:30 UTC 2008

hey,

If you have a key, just three quick things:

1) If you want, please e-mail me (dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu) your
preferred e-mail address. I will put together an announcement list for
people with keys. Will let everyone know about that when it is done.
Sending me your address is not required, however.

2) Please remember to lock the door behind you when you leave, including
the deadbolt. I suggest doing it every time to make it a habit, even if
there are people inside.

3) If you are leaving, please check that someone still at the space has
a key. If you are the last person with a key to leave, please politely
ask the other people to wrap up and clear the space. Please do not leave
yourself until you can lock the door, including the deadbolt.

The most pressing issue is that the deadbolt currently only closes from
the outside, so people without keys cannot properly lock up the space.
If you need to, you will be able to e-mail the key announce list and ask
for someone else to come to the space. In the meantime you can use the
IRC channel or the discuss list, or whatever works for you.

Thanks much,
-David Molnar