[Noisebridge-discuss] mystery arrivals

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Mon Oct 13 04:31:50 UTC 2008

The following have appeared at Noisebridge recently with no indication
of their provenance.  In the absence of information to the contrary they
will be assimilated.  (I'll also ping people at our meeting on Tuesday.)

14" Yundai LCD monitor

large clear plastic bin with white lid containing
  several power strips
  extension cord
  linksys wifi AP, d-link wifi AP w/integrated 100baseT switch
  several omni wifi antennas, one directional(?) wifi antenna
  broadxent DSL modem, linksys 10/100 8-port hub
  patch cords, misc power wall warts, SATA cables
  bunch of misc electronics (PCI cards, USB stuff, discretes)

If you delivered this intending it a donation, thanks!  We'd love to
know who our mysterious giftgivers are. :)

If you want to preserve the integrity of the box, please speak up ASAP.
(I'd love to use some of the gear for various projects, but not if it's
going to be de-loaned in the future.)

Thanks,
-andy