[Noisebridge-discuss] call for Atmel USB programmer(s)

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 17:56:32 UTC 2008

Howdy,

I'm in desparate need of 1 or 2 or 3 Atmel USB programmers.

I received 1000 kits yesterday, just in time to send them to the Austin Maker
Faire (I'm leaving Wednesday).  Trouble is, the people who programmed the
1000 Atmel microcontrollers forgot to program the fuse byte, so they are all
running at their default clock speed instead of at 8MHz, which is required to
make the project work.  So, I know what I'm doing for the next 20 hours!

If anyone can lend me a USB programmer, it will be WAY helpful.  And if
anyone wants to come by and cut open and re-seal bags of kits, that'd
be way helpful also.  Please lemme know -- I'll be here programming away
with my one programmer...

BTW, these are Trippy RGB Waves kits.  Here's a 30-sec video of what they
do:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGG8JH8itwE

Mitch.