[Noisebridge-discuss] Donated hardware from my work

Rubin Abdi Rubin at Starset.net
Thu Oct 16 08:00:36 UTC 2008

* Desktop machine, AMD Athalon 1.6something. It's got half a gig of
ram, 16gb ide, sound, ethernet, usb, optical. The machine is now named
pony01 for reference.
* 10smething port 10/100 hub/switch
* Generic PSU
* 4 port USB1 hub (nonpowered)
* USB IDE SATA swiss army knife
* Some VGA cables
* Some USB cables
* AT->SATA power adapter for some project of Andy's
* A fist full of random AC/DC adapters
* Generic 2 machine KVM
* 4 port 10bit hub
* One dead 3.2gb drive from said machine, I might take it apart right
now and leave the parts scattered all over the floor like a crack head.

The desktop is here to replace the jukebox. If whatever the suck-issue
with the jukebox machine has been resolve then the machine is up for
whatever projects.

The AC/DC adapters for the KVM and the larger hub got mixed up in the
box of which I was bringing this stuff from work. If anyone wants to
use them, have fun figuring out which adapter works.

Most items are sitting on shelfs next to the windows.

--
Rubin Abdi
Rubin at Starset.net