[Noisebridge-discuss] power wash

Steen Comer mediapathic at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 17:22:30 UTC 2008

So, I'm at the space right now, and there's a guy with a power wash
truck outside. He says he's "waiting on a tanker truck" before he can
do our section (which I guess means that it requires whatever the
power washing equivalent of Heavy Lifting is), but it'll probably be
done sometime this afternoon. I asked him if the city did any cleaning
through there otherwise, and he told me "the best way to keep the
alley like this is to just keep calling in requests." I felt it was
not worth it to mention that "like this" is exactly what we're trying
to prevent. But, yeah, yay for powerwash!

--esc