[Noisebridge-discuss] [ot] Free 22" Viewsonic CRT if anyone wants to pick it up.

Rubin Abdi Rubin at Starset.net
Thu Oct 16 21:22:59 UTC 2008

I started writing this email asking if anyone wanted to grab this
thing and put it in the space as a donation, but it seems like a very
smart no CRT rule is in effect, which is understandable. Any case the
ops guy is still cleaning out his office...

Viewsonic P815, perfect working condition, 22", 1920x1440 at 75Hz

The ops guy would much rather have it go to a new home then a
landfill. Does anyone want it for themselves? If so ping me directly
and we'll figure out a hand off or something. My office is at Market
and 4th near the Yerba Buena ally.

Thanks.

--
Rubin Abdi