[Noisebridge-discuss] Howdy!

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Tue Oct 28 02:08:09 UTC 2008

Howdy all!

Jon Foote here, delurking. You may know me from Dorkbot and/or SWARM
and/or various other foolishness.  Apologies for not being more
involved sooner: I was vainly waiting for meeting announcements (for a
year!) on the noisebridge-announce list. And, for a double dose of
doh, SWARM project meetings are Tuesdays.

In any case, I'd be interested in joining/paying dues. The procedure
for either has not crystallized on the wiki -- any hints? (If someone
dumps to the list, I can wikitize.)

Cheers,

Jon
http://www.rotorbrain.com/blog