[Noisebridge-discuss] Howdy!

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Oct 28 04:08:15 UTC 2008

Hi Jon!

The procedure has not been, as you so beautifully put it, crystallized.
  Crystallization is in progress; maybe another week is needed.  But you
are welcome to come to a meeting anyway, or just show up and hang out.

Meetings are Tuesdays at 8, at 83C Wiese St, which is a tiny alley just
west of 16th & Mission.

This goes for any other lurkers out there too :)

Rachel