[Noisebridge-discuss] How can folks be most helpful this week?

Shannon Clark shannon.clark at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 00:29:12 UTC 2008

Sounds good, I'm watching the VP debate this evening but can probably stop
by tomorrow afternoon with my labelmaker.

Happy to help label things which can be usefully labeled - one request
however, either I'll come up with a labeling scheme (less than ideal) or I'm
happy to adopt one people suggest i.e. what's the best method to label
outlets & electrical box (particularly since there are some outlets which
are lacking coverplates - something which probably should be fixed soon btw)

I have a Brother labelmaker, a few years old but very functional and I think
a fairly full roll of labeltape.

Stuff I can imagine being useful to label:

- electrical outlets & breakers

- ethernet ports when installed, access points w/ssid if we end up with
multiple active ap's

- keys (or at least handle holding keys, also location where particular keys
such as the garbage should be left)

What else would be useful to label - and how?

Shannon