[Noisebridge-discuss] articles of incorporation submitted today

grey artkiver at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 00:45:51 UTC 2008

I'm happy to discuss this in person on Tuesday as well, but as I
mentioned before, I'm not harping on this  due to the lack of keys
(which is just the regrettable symptom of this problem), but the
violation of the consensus that was reached (and recorded in the
minutes) from Tuesday's meeting.  I'd be just as peeved if someone
started donating things to the space with strings attached.

Anyway, speaking of donating, I just dropped off a sandisk USB card
reader (CF, SDHC, etc.) for use with the soekris that jonathan plans
to be bringing by later tonight.

-grey