[Noisebridge-discuss] How can folks be most helpful this week?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Oct 3 04:32:59 UTC 2008

Sorry, Shannon, only just saw this.  I'll be here for another half hour
and Jake will be here for some time after that.  Check the wiki for
other times people have scheduled to be here:
https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/The_Space

Some of the cable has been tested, and it looks like all of the power
sockets -- and marked with bits of paper held down with parts of
Noisebridge stickers, just waiting to be properly labeled.

You could also label the kitchen cabinets (glasses, paper towels, etc)
if you want more things to label.  Make something up and if it turns out
to need changing, we can re-label.

Rachel