[Noisebridge-discuss] How can folks be most helpful this week?

Shannon Clark shannon.clark at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 04:41:27 UTC 2008

Since it would take me 30mins or so to get there from my house I'll bring
the labelmaker with me tomorrow afternoon and will label the power
outlets/box and will try to do what I can around the cable as well
(generally I've found in the past it helps to label both ends of cable runs,
may need someone with a cable tester to help for that.

In terms of the kitchen not sure how helpful labels will be, I'll see if
anything looks like it might be useful - but generally I'd assume people can
figure out where things go - though perhaps we might label where to put back
certain key items (first aid kit, safety supplies etc - so those have less
of a chance of not being where they should be). For some things we may also
want to either use a label or some form to note when things were last tested
(fire extinguishers, chemistry safety equipment etc so it is easy to know
when to change the sand, replace things etc)

Shannon