[Noisebridge-discuss] Internet was down, now back; FYI

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Fri Oct 3 23:26:10 UTC 2008

Rachel,

I'm curious as to what caused this to happen, but this network is pretty temporary anyway until we can get some better networking gear in place.

I'm going to try and stop by later tonight and see if I can setup a dynamic DNS name that will point to the current address from Comcast on the Soekris so that these things can be detected and hopefully rectified from remote.

Cheers,
jonathan