[Noisebridge-discuss] space status

jim jim at well.com
Sat Oct 4 22:45:38 UTC 2008

   keep the load on outlets in mind. on the left
wall of the "kitchen" is a duplex controlled by
breaker #5. that seems the only outlet on #5 and
can therefore power heaters (hot plates, etc)
without fear of overload.
   the outlets on the "far wall" running behind
the sink are controlled by breaker #14, as is
the duplex on the same wall in the adjacent
"glass" room as are all the outlets upstairs
except for those two in the "on-the-edge wall".
   it seems possible that enough people could
use the #14s that the total load could kick
the breaker, which might be a bad thing for
someone with a delicate/critical use
(electronics or some such...).