[Noisebridge-discuss] floorplan and space allocation

Matt Peterson matt at peterson.org
Sun Oct 5 05:55:55 UTC 2008

It would be nice to note the power outlet locations, ahh - I see a color
for it atleast; soft things = ?

For the work table desk, I have one to donate - a simple Ikea number
about 32" by 62" that's normal desk chair height.

One concern with the patch panel space, will we end up servers,
switches, etc aka lots of heat we need to exhaust?  Just bringing this
up if work is being done to deal with dust from the workbench room.

--Matt