[Noisebridge-discuss] space status

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 5 13:01:33 UTC 2008

I haven't seen how things are wired into the cricuit breaker panel, but depending on if the electricians wired the place correctly (or not) it should be possible to re-arrange which outlets and lights are controlled by which circuit breaker.  I'll check it out and see if we can make it better for our purposes (such as one breaker for the fishbowl, one for the outlets upstairs, etc.).

Mitch.

From: matt at peterson.orgTo: jim at well.comSubject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] space statusDate: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 17:52:08 -0700CC: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.netI brought in a APC SmartUPS 3000 today, it likely should be moved into the nock w/ the router and stuff.  Has a hacked standard NEMA 15 plug on it, not sure how we want to route electrical on it.