[Noisebridge-discuss] space status

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Fri Oct 3 15:16:56 UTC 2008

The stove's hood goes to a pipe that vents on the roof.  The plan, now, is
to put a T in the flex-tube leading to the stove hood and run it into the
fishbowl "shop," and have a fume hood in there.  If anybody has a fume
hood...

We've been planning on using hardwood ply for the work-surface in the shop;
possibly the section under the hood could be something more flame-proof?  :)

--S