[Noisebridge-discuss] linoleum feelings?

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sun Oct 5 22:38:21 UTC 2008

On Sun, Oct 05, 2008 at 02:46:24PM -0700, Rachel McConnell wrote:
> Just a reminder: Linoleum falls into the category of
> check-with-the-landlord.  Let's by all means continue to have the
> discussion, but be sure not to spend any money on it until/unless we get
> approval for it.

I'd prefer one of the DIY hardwood or bamboo flooring options over Lino.

There's a pretty good selection with prices at http://www.fastfloors.com

We would need to check with the landlord and might get her to take part
of the cost off the rent.  (Though I'd hold out only slim hope for this
given her negotiation stance so far, and it shouldn't be a big factor in
our decision process.)

-andy