[Noisebridge-discuss] the robert anton wilson memorial library

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Sun Oct 12 07:01:05 UTC 2008

Andy Isaacson writes:

> Danny,
>
> This sounds like an excellent possibility.  I'm here at 83c right now
> and will be here until this evening (6ish at least), and I'd suspect
> others will be here from that point.  It might be good to stop by and
> inspect the destination before hauling lots of dead trees around.

I'll try to donate some books over time too.  This raises the question
of making a Noisebridge bookplate.

I'm kind of tempted by something like

EX LIBRIS BIBLIOTECAE PONTIS STREPITUS

but maybe just the Noisebridge logo and "Noisebridge Library"?

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Wol dir, werlt, daz du bist
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | also freudenriche!