[Noisebridge-discuss] space status

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Mon Oct 13 06:11:30 UTC 2008

Top priority -- still chairs.  We have 6 chairs, we need about 20 (plus
3-4 workbench stools).  Please check your neighborhood garage sales. :)

We have a functioning wired and wireless network with one uplink
(Comcast).  The wifi is functional at "coffee shop" level; no fancy
routing, no WEP/WPA, no transparent Tor, ...  Please feel free to help
with all these projects!

The shelving has been built out to a significant degree, and much of the
excess has been stored in the Fishbowl closet.  The final layout of the
shelves is still to be determined, and people who are interested in
discussing that should plan to meet -- maybe after our general meeting
on Tuesday?  The shelves also need to be strapped to the walls, given
we're in earthquake country.

-andy