[Noisebridge-discuss] Evacuate the space by Friday night!

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Thu Oct 30 21:52:50 UTC 2008

Every time we've talked about this as a group, we've talked about having the
fishbowl off limits -- not only because it's a good place to lock up
valuables, but because it's full of power tools that you don't want drunk
strangers screwing with.  I don't think that adding 48 square feet of
standing room is worth giving up those two wins.