[Noisebridge-discuss] Evacuate the space by Friday night!

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Thu Oct 30 22:35:08 UTC 2008

The key to the fishtank is hanging on the key hook in the darkroom closet,
and is labeled "fishbowl."

It seems different to say "we understand that someone might be drinking
while operating the power tools" than to say "we're going to have power
tools at the party where everyone's going to be drinking."  I know they have
all the same words, but I think it's a different case.

And it'd be a lot easier to just put stuff we don't want jacked into a
locked room than to take it all home.