[Noisebridge-discuss] Evacuate the space by Friday night!

Greg Albrecht gregoryba at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 23:01:16 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 3:35 PM, Shannon Lee <shannon at scatter.com> wrote:
> And it'd be a lot easier to just put stuff we don't want jacked into a
> locked room than to take it all home.

also, for stuff we don't want jacked, can we also make sure it's not
powered on? perhaps someone (rubin) can go around the space making
sure that everything we want don't want jacked is off? maybe we could
come up with some kind of label showing that we want the item secured
(unjacked) and unpowered (off). if only someone could come up with a
way to combine those into something descriptive, perhaps some mantra
to remind ourselves what the fishbowl is for?

EVERYBODY: anything you don't want jacked should be off and in a dark,
locked room, like the fishbowl.

-g

--
Greg Albrecht (gregoryba at gmail.com)