[Noisebridge-discuss] SecuraBit podcast

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 03:11:16 UTC 2008

Have any of you heard of SecuraBit?  I met Rob today at HacDC, the creator of Room362 and SecuraBit podcasts.  He wanted to do a podcast on SecuraBit about HacDC, Noisebridge, and hacker spaces in general.  We just finished recording the interview for the podcast, and it will be "airing" soon.  Rob is way into getting the word out about hacker spaces, so if anyone has any cool collaborative project that would be cool to podcast about, let me know if you'd like to be in a podcast about it and I'll pass it along to Rob.  He's also into doing more podcasts with anything that will help get the word out about Noisebridge and other hacker spaces.

Cheers,
Mitch.