[Noisebridge-discuss] Stuff to bring to the meeting tonight!

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 30 19:16:25 UTC 2008

Howdy Folks!

As is clear from all the activity on the list, the meeting tonight at 8pm is at our very own, newly rented Noisbridge space!  It is at 83C Wiese, a little alley a few feet from the 16th & Mission BART station.  Here's a map:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=83c+wiese+94103

The place needs some cleaning, as it's covered in a thin film of plaster dust, so if you can, please bring a mop, rags, sponges, a broom, or any other cleaning stuff with you to the meeting tonight.  Cleaning party!

Also, we have no chairs to sit on at the moment, so if you can, please bring a chair with you.

Feel free to add to the agenda for the meeting:
https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/Meeting_Notes_2008_09_30

See you all there, at our new Noisebridge space!

Cheers,
Mitch.