[Noisebridge-discuss] open frameworks?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Sep 22 05:42:59 UTC 2008

OK, that fits with what I saw on the site. But I don't know anything
about Open Frameworks other than that one video, and I've only recently
started with Processing so I can't really compare them.  Scott, have you
done anything with Open Frameworks?

Daniela, if you do a comparison please share it, it'd be very
interesting information.  Have you found anything useful on Google?
None of those words, processing, open, frameworks, are very tightly
focussed, unfortunately, so it might be hard to find a comparison even
if one exists.

Rachel