[Noisebridge-discuss] space report: 83C Wiese

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Sep 26 00:46:54 UTC 2008

Second the enthusiasm, this looks very promising.  Regarding the smallness:

* could we build out the upper area to extend further to the front?
Looks potentially possible if the landlord is OK with that.

* are the upstairs, or next-door, people permanently installed -- i.e.
is there a chance of another vacancy in a year or two.

* how long of a lease would we have?  We could move elsewhere in a year
if we really needed more space.

Can't wait to see it in person tomorrow.

Rachel